The long days that stay long nights get longer because you are worried and want to check the baby – we have been there. Being a parent, whether it's your first child or your last, is a demanding job and you need all the help you can get. A video child screen is a great way to add peace of mind and possibly a little extra sleep to your routine while keeping your little one safe while you are sleeping.
As a parent, it's natural to have the very best for your baby, so why would it be different with a video surveillance monitor? A fast online search is likely to provide a variety of products at different prices, and with video screen monitors you get what you pay for. If you want the best video monitor for your child, it will cost a little more. But with a higher price tag, the benefits of a quality video camera make it worth every penny.
Audio vs. Visual
There are two main types of baby monitor sound and image. With a sound screen, you can only hear the sound your baby does. Sound monitors, even if they give you an indication of your child's condition, are usually not the most informative or helpful. Trust us when we say that long periods of silence on a sound screen can send even the most willing parents to control a sleeping baby. While these monitors are cheap and give little intel, it's not enough to break anxiety.
Visual displays give you eyes and ears on your snuggly bundle of joy. The best video child screen comes with several features that let you completely customize how much you need to see and hear your napping baby. Although it is more expensive than an audio monitor, many parents find that peace of mind is worth the price tag.
Other types of child monitors include sensors that detect motion and warn you when no movement has been detected. For best results, these motion sensor monitors are often combined with video screen monitors.
11 Benefits of a Video Baby Monitor
In the case of child monitors, take into account the following benefits with a video child screen:
- High-quality visual and audio-visual controls.
- Expanded display area so you can control the child anywhere in your house.
- The ability to connect some models to WIFI.
- The ability to connect some models to other smart devices like Amazon Echo.
- Elevated sense of peace.
- No more sneaking into the nursery to check the baby and accidentally wake them up.
- Video baby screens double as a good tool when it comes to sleep exercise time.
- Many video screen monitors have remote access so you can check your little while on work or on a date night.
- For children with health problems, a visual baby monitor can help parents monitor disease signs and symptoms.
- Manage a shared room between your baby and another child.
- Talk to your child from another room or play music to hide them from sleeping without having to enter the nursery.
Owlet Smart Sock tells you that your child is okay by tracking their heart rate and oxygen levels. It works seamlessly with the new Owlet Cam display to gain insight into your child's wellbeing in real time. Owlet Smart Sock + Cam is the first child monitor that can ever track your child's heart rate and oxygen levels while running 1080p HD video and audio directly to your phone. It gives you eyes and ears in the nursery.
It's the perfect way to get all the information you need on your sleeping little one. Gone are the days when you have to crawl the nursery, hold your hands through the trail, risk waking up your baby (who finally fell asleep) just to see if they breathe.
Read more about Owlet Smart Sock + Cam-bundled here.