- The most important thing is to keep the necessary moisture level in your hands, for this you should apply moisturizing lotion at least four times a day.
- It is very important to use moisturizing lotion or cream before going to bed to keep your hands moist throughout the night.
- If you have dry skin, moisturize your hands every time you wash your hands with soap. Take some salt on the palm and clean them, once they have dried then put some moisturizing cream or lotion on your hands.
- Another important thing that you should always remember is that you should put gloves on your hand while working with gardening or using any chemical product when wrapping.
- To soften your hands, it is recommended that you use petroleum jelly freely on your hands and place gloves overnight.
- Mix 50 ml of raw milk with a dash of salt and 2 tablespoons of lime juice. It acts as a very good cleanser to clean deep pores in your skin.
- To protect your hands from sunburn and sun damage, it is very important to use a good sunscreen 15 minutes before going out in the sun.
- You should wipe out water or fungal infections by dropping your hands dry at frequent intervals.
- You can go for treatments like hot oil bath and herbal therapies which are very useful for keeping your hands soft and supple forever.
- Try to keep your hands warm because warm hands are the key to better health and good skin. Cold hands generally lead to colds and flu infections.
- Fill a bowl with warm water, add 1 teaspoon of Epsom salts and a few toss balls in it. Lower your hands in it for 5 minutes and roll the balls around in the water.
- Exfoliation is very important to keep your hands healthy and soft so mix sea salt and lemon juice and apply them to your hands once a week.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and apply on clean hands. It makes your hands soft and acts as a good moisturizer.
- Take warm milk in a bowl and place your hands in it for 2-3 minutes. It strengthens your nails and moisturizes your skin.
- Remember girls that hands are an important part of your personality because a person talking to you looks at your hands after your face. So it is very important to keep your hands clean, beautiful and healthy to give your personality grace.
Image Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Shine with Shoessee's new range of women's shoes
- 7 style tips on how to wear maxi dresses
- 7 tips to help you with rare fringes
- Maang Tikkas Rocks
- Sweetheart Neckline Guide
- Beauty tips for eyes
- Jewelry gives it the smile on her face
- 10 best and useful face packs for the summer season
- Cat Eye Glasses "Stylopedia"
The post 15 Best Beauty Tips for Your Hands appeared first on Beauty & Fashion Freaks.