You all need to be aware of the benefits of using sunscreen daily, especially if you spend a lot of time in the sun. Today we will discuss the five main reasons why sunscreen is part of your daily routine.
1. What we call aging is mostly years of sun damage.
Many dermatologists estimate that 90 percent of visible aging comes from the hours we spent in the sun, not from the number of candles on our birthday cake. So using sunscreen is very beneficial when it comes to saving your skin from years of visible damage.
2. Each skin type can be protected with a good lotion for sunscreen.
People with fair skin are probably more likely to damage skin or even skin cancer due to exposure to the sun compared to people with a darker skin as the melanin in their skin provides some natural protection from sunburn and sun damage. But it does not deny that even dark skin tones also need protection from harmful ultraviolet rays because they risk getting much more serious types of cancer if they get it. So it is recommended for everyone, regardless of skin tone, to wear sunscreen daily.
3. The sun is strong even on cloudy days.
Most people think that they do not need sunscreen for a short period of exposure to the sun or overcast days, but what most do not know is that UV light can readily penetrate clouds with ease as a small cloud means nothing to the harmful ultraviolet rays. So it is recommended to have sunscreen even if it is not sunny outside.
4. Save yourself from cumulative sun damage.
There is no such thing as a safe tan, each sun exposure contributing to possible skin damage at the cellular level. So do not be fooled into thinking that you can develop a safe solar fuel with exposure to the sun. So wear sunscreen today to cleanse your skin tomorrow.
5. Today we have better application methods and more choices than ever.
Previously we had a strip of sticky zinc oxide on the nose in the name of sunscreen but now times have changed. Modern aluminum and zinc-based sunscreens provide invisible sunscreen as they use micronized particles. Now we can also choose chemical based sunscreen that gives us hours of sun protection by interacting with the skin's top layer. Sunscreens are now also available in spray form or even in a rolling applicator form.
If you are not comfortable using sunscreen that is loaded with chemicals like me then you can opt for Ayurvedic sunscreen for the face. You can try the Roop Mantra Sun Screen lotion which is suitable for all skin types and its ingredient list (cucumber, Manjistha, Haldi, Aloe Vera, wheat germ oil, Anantmool, Holy Basil and sandalwood) makes it the best natural sunscreen in India.
How Roop Mantra Sun Screen Lotion is Best SPF 50 sunscreen lotion for oily and dry skin:
- Roop Mantra Sunscreen lotion is a herbal formulation that blends easily into all skin tones and its oily formula makes it the best sunscreen for oily skin and the best sunscreen for sensitive skin.
- It moisturizes and moisturizes the skin, improves the texture of the skin, reduces the tan, making the skin glow and nourish.
- Roop Mantra Sunscreen lotion is definitely the best sunscreen for dry skin in the summer, it improves skin elasticity and at the same time prevents photo aging thanks to its powerful ingredients.
Roop Mantra Sunscreen lotion is not only effective but it is also very skin friendly and economical. So guys without further delays grab this magical product, shop now at http://bit.ly/2HQUkod