First, the board should be:
(1) Straight, straight, and inverted.
(2) First large, small, and full.
(3) In the case of double-frame, there is no reversal, no matter what.
(4) If the single shop is to be symmetrical, positive and negative.
Second, tight discharge method
The requirement is to use the least amount of fabric to discharge the most The film, the method is:
(1) first long and short, such as before and after the pants, and then other shorter pieces.
(2) First and then small, such as front and rear clothing pieces, sleeves, and then smaller pieces.
(3) First and second, such as the front of the bag, the collar, etc., and then the secondary pieces.
(4) See the stitches, use the best alignment principle when discharging, and use all available fabrics under the perfect condition of the shape of each piece.
(5) When used in the air, if you see a large fabric gap during the discharge, you can re-assemble or use some edge materials to splicing to maximize fabric savings. Reduce clothing costs.
Three, reasonable discharge method
Not only do you need to save time and materials, but also comprehensively analyze the scientific and professional layout of the discharge. Standardity and correctness. According to the characteristics of the style, we should proceed from the actual situation, adapt to the situation and make the best use of it.
(1) Avoid chromatic aberration. Generally, the color quality of both sides of the fabric is relatively poor. Therefore, when arranging, try to discharge the inner stitching of the trousers on both sides of the fabric because the position of the outer stitch is in the visual It is much more important than the position of the inside seam.
(2) Reasonable splicing, while considering the full use of fabrics, the cutting of the noodles, collars, waists, bags and other components can usually be spliced. For example, the collar portion can be spliced multiple times, and the noodle portion can also be spliced.
(3) Docking of the pattern. When patterning the fabric, it is necessary to calculate and test the material to obtain the correct pattern, so that the discharge meets the professional requirements.
(4) According to the design requirements, the silk thread of the sample is consistent with the silk thread of the fabric.
This is the end of today’s article sharing. If you have any questions or comments about my article, you can leave a message below and interact with Xiaobian!
If you want to know more about the dry design of clothing pattern design, please pay attention to us and push different dry content every day