The Chinese version of “Deep Night Canteen” has been controversial, saying that there is no Japanese version of the warmth. But Xiao Bian never pays attention to the plot, only pays attention to the food in the play. There is a creamy stew inside, which has always made me unforgettable. I am going to make this creamy stew today, and I hope to warm it to the readers.
Ingredients: boneless chicken legs, carrots, potatoes, white onions, milk, whipped cream, flour, broccoli, mushrooms, salt, black pepper, raw Powder, olive oil, butter, white wine
1. Carrots, potato hobs cut into pieces, white onions cut into small pieces, sliced mushrooms, broccoli divided into small pieces Water, too cold and alternate
2. The boneless chicken legs are cut to the size of the mouth, sprinkle with a little black pepper, topped with white wine, and the raw powder is evenly mixed and marinated for 15 minutes
3. Heat the olive oil in a hot pot and fry the chicken until it is slightly yellowed.
4. From the oil pan, fry the carrots, potatoes, onions, mushrooms until they are broken, add salt, add water after boiling the milk. No ingredients, open the fire and open the chicken and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Put another butter in the pan, fry the flour until it melts, and pour the milk into a creamy sauce.
6. Add the cream sauce to the saucepan, stir until the thick broccoli is cooked for a while, then pour the cream on the pan and boil it to the pan.
1 When mixing, use a small spoon to stir from time to time to avoid the paste pot.
2. Adjust the batter slowly. The simmer is fully blended and the soup is smoother.