Who doesn't love long brown, lightly marked hair that has the perfect loose curls on beach vacation? Or the beautiful straight hair that touches your hips with the traditional upholstery. We all strive for the perfect hair we don't have. And of course, after many hair spas and champagne sessions, we have realized that perfect hair is long. And thus to keep your dreams alive, you have got hair extensions.
Hair extensions are of course the temporary solution to your hair strands but at least they help you live your dreams. But hair extensions are not that simple. There is much more to this. Let us find out everything you need to know about hair extensions –
1. Types of Hair Extensions – You may not be aware of this, but the fact is that there are several hair extensions available in the market. There are temporary hair extensions that can be used every day of the week. We also have semi-permanent hair extensions that can be worn for 6-8 weeks in a row. And finally, you have permanent hair extensions that can be worn for months in a row.
2. Suitability for hair extension – Since there are several hair extensions available on the market, it is very important to understand what type of hair extension you want to go to. Temporary hair extensions are good for temporary wear and they do not hurt much. Permanent hair extensions are good for girls who are disappointed with their hair and are looking for volume, style and length. You can check out https://www.lilyhair.com/ for different types of hair extensions available on the market.
3. Synthetic VS natural hair extensions – This is a million dollar question that requires deep thought. Natural hair extensions with 100% human hair are always recommended. You should always invest in a high quality hair extension if your budget allows. Hair is unnaturally shiny and bouncy with synthetic hair extension. In addition, it does not withstand heat and styling like natural hair. In addition, it is difficult to get synthetic hair color that exactly matches your hair color as they are normally produced in block colors. And so you would need a mix and match the synthetic hair color.
4. Cost – Costs are a very important part when it comes to hair extensions. That's because if you want to choose high quality hair extensions, it would of course cost a little more. While they are simple and inexpensive available, they are synthetic which is not good in terms of styling and appearance.
5. Bad VS Good – You may end up asking yourself if these hair extensions are good or bad for you. Well, using temporary hair extensions on single days is no problem. And if you use a high quality hair extension in the long run, there are no problems either. The problem arises when a synthetic hair extension is used for an extended period.
6. Who should avoid hair extensions? – People suffering from active hair loss should avoid hair extensions at all costs. Or people who have fairly thin hair must also avoid hair extensions. In addition, a hair extension should always be performed under the guidance of a hair professional. Otherwise, you can end up with serious consequences.
It was the basic guide on hair extensions. Let us know in the comments below if any of you have ever used hair extensions. We would love to know your thoughts on the same.