(Good remember, suitable for creaming, scented flowers The practice of cake body
- The protein yolk is separated and the protein is placed in the refrigerator for storage.
- Add 10g of sugar, water and oil to the egg yolk bowl and mix well with egg. The emulsified egg yolk paste should be evenly light yellow, completely free of water and oil separation. After reaching the satisfactory state, you can play it for a while.
- Pow the low-gluten flour twice into the sieve, stir it with the egg in the irregular direction, do not draw a circle, do not over-mix, evenly, no flour particles.
- The egg yolk paste is finished. If the pursuit is very delicate, the egg yolk paste can be sieved. Of course, the sieve is also ok.
- The oven is preheated at 160 degrees and begins to beat the protein paste.
- A few drops of lemon juice, use a electric egg beater to reach a coarse bubble at low speed, then pour 1/3 fine sugar (about 10g);
- Go to high speed Beat the fine foam, then pour 1/3 of the fine sugar;
- Continue to the wet foam, lift the big hook of the eggbeater, and then pour 1/3 of the fine sugar;
- A few laps at medium speed, use a scraper to scrape the insufficient protein from the pot wall to the middle, start whipping at low speed until hard foaming, and lift the shiny tip of the eggbeater.
- Add 1/3 of the protein paste to the egg yolk paste, mix it evenly with a spatula, do not draw a circle, then pour it back into the protein paste and mix it evenly.
- Pour into the mold at a height of about 40cm, level the surface and gently shake the large bubbles. Put it in the lower layer of the oven and bake it at 150 degrees for about 50 minutes. The time is adjusted according to your own oven.
- After the furnace, it will fall about 20cm from the table top, then the bottom buckle will be completely cooled and demoulded.
“Renew daily home cooking practices, like the attendants are welcome to follow me, everyone is fascinating, collecting, commenting, sharing, every time is a great encouragement to me! “Where are you looking at the official?” Please have fun!