We all know the popularity of costumes as a formal attire. For women, costumes are an evergreen alternative. From business meetings to everyday working days, costumes have made a big impact on the wardrobe for work clothes. Over time, the skirt suit also emerged in work clothes wardrobe and created a very lasting style statement.
Now, women have choices to choose from and skirts appear to be one of the best options. It has a professional yet elegant appeal that makes it an excellent alternative to wear. If you are one of the lovers of the skirt, this article is for you. The combination of a skirt with a blazer complements a skirt suit and the size of one piece must be in sync with the other piece. When you surf, you can decide what kind of look you are aiming for.
Before styling any skirt, suit or purchase, you may want to understand how to pick up the right skirt so that you end up looking smart and polished in your office wear.
- The first factor that comes into play is Fabric. Do you want to try two complementary fabrics for the skirt and blazer, or do you want the same fabric for both? You may want to take a slightly relaxed fabric or stretchable, depending on the look you are aiming for. However, do not mix and match two very different fabrics such as a polyester suit jacket with a wool skirt.
- How long do you want the skirt and blazer? It is important to get a perfect fit when buying a suit. A small oversized blazer from shoulder or longer skirt can take all the charm of your professional look. Always make sure that the fittings and length fit perfectly when looking for a professional look.
- Your style of cold suit comes in. The small details summarize to make a big difference in the end. Buy or get the details tailored to your suit. Some points that need to be considered are the number of buttons, chapel style, silhouette. Since each individual woman has different body type, the skirt that suits their body will also be different.
- Aside from choosing your professional wardrobe, there are the final number of events where a skirt can be a perfect suit, such as wedding days, parties or other special occasions.
- The costume is a versatile piece in your wardrobe. Therefore, you will learn to pair other objects with your suit that you create a different look each time. You can pair your skirt with crop tops, spaghetti tops for casual events. It is not necessary to wear your blazer all the time. While you can pair your skirt suit blazer with A-line dress or bodycon dress to create a polished but sexy look.
- Even what you wear under your suit jacket creates a big impact. Clothing like camisoles, button down sweaters or short sleeved sweaters are good options, each of which creates a different look. A button down shirt will create a polished presentable look while a camisole will make you look more relaxed.
- Pick up the right suit style to flatter your body. For example, women who want to look taller should go for A-line or pencil skirts. If your lower part is heavier or your body type is pear-shaped, choose a skirt with a little flare to balance your silhouette. For bent body type, you can't go wrong with a classic suit for a cold suit.
- Keeping all the above points in mind, you will surely make a bold statement with women's skirts.