We love everything about the holidays – the glamorous parties, the festive spirit, the delicious food and of course the Black Friday. During the festivities, we obviously want to look and feel our best, but we do not want to limit our pumpkin pie, which means we should carefully schedule some time for exercise. So we talked to celebrity coach and fitness guru, Jeremy Gwyer (who knows we want to fit but not the most engaged gang): he puts together a fast, secret excuse that takes only 15 minutes and requires no weights – that's what we talking about! Jeremy promises you to do this quick routine four times a week, within three weeks you will notice a difference.
The exercise is focused on toning your stomach and sharpen that change, with just your body weight. If you stay at rest, it only takes you 10-15 minutes. You should do the sequence three times, with two minutes rest between each round. For the first week, the routine does three times. The goal is to add one round per week, so the first week is three rounds, the second week four rounds and the third week five rounds!
1. SQUATS (x 20): Start with your feet on the shoulder width, then lower your body as low as possible and push your hips backwards. Then push back to your starting position. Make sure you walk slowly and steadily down the road and check on the way up. Make 20 tricks in total, with a 10 second shake out.
2. PUSH UPS (x 10): Start by placing your hands in the width of the shoulder, with your chest in the floor and your legs extended (or if you are a beginner like us, kneel). Keep your body in a straight line as you lower your chest to the floor, just bend your arms. Then lift up your chest to return to the starting position, making sure you always keep your body straight (no change in air) – the same pace, slow down the road, controlled on the way up. Make 10 of these, followed by a 10 second rest, then come back on your feet.
3. REVERSE LUNGS (x 10): These are the same as common lungs, but instead of going forward you go backwards (better for the change). Many times when people lungs, their posture is not narrow enough. The closer your foot is, the harder you have to work to stabilize yourself. When you lung, make sure your torso moves upside down instead of pushing forward. This helps you keep balanced and let you move your weight through your foot. Make 10 on each leg and shake it out for a 10 second rest.
4. KRUNKAR (x15): Lay down with your back on the floor and put your feet on the couch (even if they do not get too comfortable). Dig your heels on the couch, pick up and take your toes (or as close as possible). Make 15 of these and then rest for 10 seconds.
5. GLUTE BRIDGE x (15): Stay in the same position as crunches, but this time you will lift your butt and hips off the floor and hold for two seconds at the top. Make 15 of these and then rest for 10 seconds.
6. PLANK (30 seconds): You're almost done, we promise! Scroll over to the shelf position: Take a launch, keep your elbows straight under your shoulders. Make sure your body is straight – do not hold your change in the air – that's cheating! Hold this position for 30 seconds! Now you can rest for two minutes and do it all over again – if you can!
After three weeks, you can even swap it up and start this 7-minute workout, which is proven to deliver results within the month.