- Use a scrub: One of the most important tips is to use a gentle scrub on the face and body once a week to remove the dead cells to give your skin a healthy and glowing appearance.
- Reduce alcohol and caffeine consumption: Alcohol and caffeine consumption should be kept as low as possible to give your skin a natural glow and to relax your skin.
- Sufficient water intake:It is very important to take at least 10 glasses of water every day to keep your skin hydrated. Coconut water can also be used to improve the complexion of the skin.
- Decrease in salt intake:It is important to reduce your salt intake as much as possible for light and healthy skin. Increased salt intake also causes puffy eyes. Use cucumber and potato pieces on the eyes to reduce dark circles and wrinkles.
- skin hydration:It is very important to keep your skin moist by regularly following the cleansing, toning and moisturizing ritual twice a day. One should also use a simple homemade face pack to hydrate the skin. Apply a mixture of malai or yogurt, lemon juice and turmeric powder for 10 minutes on face and neck. Wash off with water.
- Use a night cream:Use a night cream to hydrate and hydrate the skin as moisture at night improves the natural skin repair process and healthy skin cell renewal. It makes your skin radiant, soft and prevents wrinkles. (Check out the ten most creams in India)
- Adequate sleep:A good and healthy sleep is very important for healthy and glowing skin. You should take at least 7-8 hours of sleep a day to keep your skin youthful and to prevent wrinkles as our skin goes through a renewal process while you sleepep.
- Flatter your fashion with bags from Baginning
- Shop at Callabuy for the latest design at never seen prices
- Ninacloak: Your only stop for cute and trendy clothes
- The basics of maintaining home lawns for homeowners
- Fashion and packaging ideas for your next tropical vacation
- Top cheap makeup products for all skin types – complete makeup guide
- Halloween-inspired makeup: fast and easy
The post Tips for Healthy, Glowing and Radiant Skin appeared first on Beauty & Fashion Freaks.